Saturday, February 4, 2012

Care to suggest a maximum of ten girl names for me?

I'm really struggling with names in general at the moment, what with going off a load and just not particularly feeling any. So, I'm after some inspiration and this is where you guys come in :)



One condition. GIRL names. This does not stretch to masculine or "unisex" names.



Thank you in advance, lovelies.Care to suggest a maximum of ten girl names for me?
1.Annabelle - cute and very feminine, with nice nickname possibilities like Anna, Annie, Belle %26amp; Bella. I like Annabelle Kate.



2. Audrey - classy with a touch of Old Hollywood glamour. I love Audrey Katherine.



3. Camilla - I like this because of it's elegance. The nickname possibilities (Cami, Millie, Milla, Ami) are lovely too. I love Camilla Belle.



4. Delilah - one of my favourites. I love it despite it's negative associations. I love Delilah Claire.



5. Grace - it's graceful, what more is there to say? I love Grace Isobel.



6. Jessica - very common, but very cute. I particularly like Jessica May.



7. Lily - gorgeous as a name on it's own, or as a nickname for Lilian, Liliane, Liliana, Lilith, Lilibeth, Elisabeth, Cecily etc etc. I particularly like Lily Claire, and Liliana Grace.



8. Ruby - beautiful, just like the precious stone. I love Ruby Jane.



9. Serena - I had to throw this in here. It's my absolute favourite name. I think it's classy, elegant, feminine, unique and still beautiful. It has cute nickname possibilites like Essie, Eren, Ren, Seren, Sen, Reni, Rena, Sena, Sera and more. I even like Serena as a nickname for Serenity and Serephina. I particularly like Serena Rose.



10. Willow - it's sweet and feminine, and it's earthy too. I love Willow Amity.
Lily

Charlotte

Evelyn

Elizabeth

Nancy

Petra

Nicole

Rose

Beatrix

MarieCare to suggest a maximum of ten girl names for me?
Lydia

Rachel

Kendra

MargetCare to suggest a maximum of ten girl names for me?
Suggestions:

1. Alice

2. Caroline

3. Scarlett

4. Anneliese

5. Helena

6. Maia

7. Lila

8. Jillian

9. Eva

10. Vivienne
rosaline

andrea

alana

mariabella

constancia

emeline

mariely

natalia

faviola

arabella
My Personal Top 10 Favorites:



1. Katherine

2. Caroline

3. Sophia

4. Elizabeth

5. Ruby

6. Kathleen

7. Charlotte

8. Julia

9. Lucy

10. Esme



?кαу??? ?уηη
Freya, Erin, Louise, Jasmine, Mollie, Victoria, Caitlin, Layla, Bethann, Sophia
Do we have to say why? or just list them?



I'll list for the moment! :)



Rosaline

Cordelia

Seraphina

Ophelia

Isla

Isobel

Arielle

Annabelle

Luna

Zofia



:)
Ooh, fun (I'm interested to see what everyone says too).



Ten girl names:

Diana

Veronica

Maeve

Joan

Joyce (ok, was once used on males but I actually like this for a girl)

Colette

Octavia

Audra

Anais (ah-nah-EES)

Celine
Girls: Audrey, Aubree, Anastasia, Deliah, Marjorie, Nicolette, Brielle, Emerie
Here are some of my favorites. =)



Lenora

Charlotte

Dulcie

Anastasia

Kristina

Noelle

Jodi

Lauraine

Maeve

Bronwen

Ophelia

Gwendolen

Aurelia

Sylvia

Antoinette

Poppy

Evangeline

Rosamund



?
Charlotte

Amelia (uh-MEAL-ee-yuh)

Isla

Audrey

Eleanor

Isabel (le)

Ruby

Alice

Claire



Hope you find one you like(:
Kennedy

Chloe

Judette

Ruth

Jinger

Louisa

Tiger Anne

Rosemary

Lynn

Bronwyn
Melissa

Angela

Jennifer

Sarah

Louise

Jade

Laura

Juliet

Hollie

Stacey
Some of my personal favs



Phoebe

Violet

Caroline

Elisabeth

Madeleine

Vivianne

Anabel

Eleanor

Alice

Catherine
Sophie

Amelia

Charlotte

Selena

Rachel

Audrey

Ingrid

Cordelia

Alaina

Paige
1. Miranda

2. Genevieve

3. Beverly (everyone I know hates this one but...)

4. Lila

5. Elise

6. Vivian

7. Robin (technically a boy's name, but long popularity with girls)

8. Meredith

9. Audra

10. Helena



Most people really dislike mine, but there you go anyway.
1. Duchess

2. Beth

3. Addison

4. Tamran

5. Mariah

6. Olivia

7. Ryley

8. Tyber

9. Skyler

10. Tammie
Sylvia

Louisa

Amelie

Caroline

Arabella

Olive

Imogen

Katharina

Rosemary

Jane
Laney ,Ema ,Ella ,Layla, Rae, Renee, Karen, Alison, Trinity, Baily

hope these are good
1. Delaney Johannah “Dee”

2. Charlotte Reese “Charlie”

3. Norah Lillian

4. Katherine Sophia “Katie”

5. Leila Dawn

6. Monica Susanne

7. Louise Catherine “Lulu”

8. Rebecca Jane “Becca”

9. Cassandra Noelle “Cassie”

10. Holly Christine



Haha I actually have Rose Kathleen on my list :) I started liking it when I read about it on your blog!
Amity

Artemis

Athena

Acadia

Belle

Dahlia

Serena

Phoebe

Daphne

Wren





10 Random Names
I am having the same problem. lol I hope I can help



1. Lily (my daughter :D )

2. Ava

3. Norah

4.Delilah

5. Bella

6. Danica

7. Elizabeth

8. Lauren

9. Brooklyn

10. Kylie
These are the first 10 random names that come into my head.



1. Ariana/Arianna

2. Olivia

3. Charlotte

4. Delaney

5. Anna

6. Josephine

7. Elena

8. Madeleine

9. Anastasia

10. Eveline
Abigail

Adeline

Charlotte

Emmeline

Joy

Lydia

Miriam

Rosamund

Shenandoah

Wren
Holly

Abigail

Victoria

Sienna

Natalie

Cara

Naomi

Teresa

Arianna

Leila
1. Carys

2. Fiona

3. Melody

4. Darielle

5. Serenity

6. Ebony

7. Mikayla

8. Selena

9. Angelyse

10. Dawn
Madalynn

Ella

Nina

Paige

Jenna

Lexi

Amber

Blaire

Larissa

Tabitha
Amelia

Elizabeth

Charlotte

Isabella

Mallory

Abigail

Caroline

Madeleine

Olivia

Rebecca
Emma

Sarah

Catherine

Fay

Megan

Rebecca

Louise

Amy

Sophie

Olivia



Congratulations! :) x
? Emma

? Aubrie

? Madelyn (Maddy)

? Harlow (Harlie)

? Carly

? Melanie

? Hallie

? Rylie

? Kylie

? AnnaLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment