Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rate the girl names in my list and pick your favorite please?

We are expecting a girl

here are the names we are thinknig about:

Annabel/Annabelle

Fiona

Genevieve

Isabel

Jane

Scarlett

Vanessa



thanks for your opinions, and we are open for other girl names that are both traditional and cute!Rate the girl names in my list and pick your favorite please?
Annabel/Annabelle - 9/10, gorgeous name, I used to be obsessed with it! Lovely!

Fiona - 6/10, all the Fionas I know are horrible, so I have a bad

Genevieve - 6/10, pretty but everyone uses it as it's "uncommon", making it more common!

Isabel - 10/10, such a pretty name! I also like Isabelle and Isabella

Jane - 10/10, beautiful classic name, so underused now for its worth!

Scarlett - 1/10, I personally hate this name, but it's okay as a middle name

Vanessa - 6/10, I think it's very pretty and ages well.



Other names:

Amelia (Lia, Amy, Mia, nicknames etc)

Mary/Marie - I really like Mary as it is traditional and you could double-barrel it with something to make it sound more modern (eg. Mary-Kate, Mary-Belle, Mary-Jane, etc)

Francesca

Elena (ah-lay-nuh)
Put in order, 1 being the best - 7 being the worst.



Isabel - always liked the name Isabel

Vanessa - This is beautiful and eligant

Annabel/Annabelle - I prefer the spelling Annabelle

Fiona - It's OK

Jane - It's OK

Genevieve - I wouldn't use this as a name - just really don't like it

Scarlett - again really don't like this nameRate the girl names in my list and pick your favorite please?
Annabel/Annabelle - 2... It kinda sounds like the name of a cow...

Fiona - 3... It sounds too princess-y for me.

Genevieve - 7... I like this one a lot! It's very pretty.

Isabel - 3... This one sounds like a princess too.

Jane - 6.. It's kinda plain but you could dress it up with a cool middle name!

Scarlett - 10... LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's unique and very cute! =)

Vanessa - 7... This is a pretty name!Rate the girl names in my list and pick your favorite please?
My favourite is Annabelle (because that's what I'm naming one of my twins!)

I also really like Vanessa.

1 (being the least) %26amp; 10 (being the best)



Annabel/Annabelle =10

Fiona = 4

Genevieve = 5

Isabel = 8

Jane = 4

Scarlett = 8

Vanessa = 9
From 1-10

Annabel/Annabelle-9

Fiona-4

Genevieve-9

Isabel-8

Jane-5

Scarlett-7

Vanessa-4



My favorites are Annabelle, Isabel, %26amp; Genevieve. I really adore Annabelle, it's actually the name of one of my dogs!
Annable = 5

Fiona =7

Genevieve= 10

Isabel= 4

Jane=7

Scarlett=3

Vanessa=10



I obviously like Genevieve and Vanessa

But in reality all of the names you have chosen are beautiful in one way or another. Especially for a sweet baby girl!!
out of 10



annabel=3

fiona=10

genevieve=0

isabel=10

jane=2

scarlett=2

vanessa=4



i hope i helped my little cuzins name is fiona and i love the name isabell
fionna is the best its less common although i do love annabelle,isabelle and vanessa

here are some other options:

madeleine

rowan

sabrina

alyce

bethannie

anne

elizabeth

james

margriet

mary

anastasia

harriette

julian

peyton

tristin

heather
Annabel/Annabelle - 5

Fiona - 3

Genevieve - 4

Isabel - 6

Jane - 8

Scarlett - 6

Vanessa - 7



My favourite is Jane :) x
Genevieve





http://www.babynames.com/namelist/961283鈥?/a>
annabelle-8

Fiona-10

Genevieve-1

Isabel-6

Jane-6

Scarlett-4

Vanessa-10



as you can see I like Vanessa or Fiona both are very pretty and will age well.

Hope this helps Congratulations
In order from most liked to not so much...



Vanessa

Isabel

Annabel

Jane

Scarlett

Genevieve

Fiona (all I can think of is Shrek)
i like scarlett or Jane... but i would spell it Jayne

other:

Valissa

Emmalee (emily)

congrats on the baby girl... i have a sweet baby girl and i cant wait 2 find out what baby #2 is!!
I've always loved the name Isabel! My second favorite would probably be Vanessa.
Genevieve is my favorite, with Vanessa and Annabelle as runners-up.
Fiona
6

3

7

1

5

4

2





okay,.................................
I'd choose Scarlett :)
out of those i would say jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment