Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Girl names that start with the letter M?

My aunt is pregnant with her 4th daughter (what are the chances)

Her 1st is named Mallory

her 2nd is named Molly

her 3rd is named Megan

and she likes the name Miranda

she asked us to her her find more M names that she can choose from

i really like McKenzie, Madison, Marissa, and Madeline

what are some really pretty baby girl names that start with the letter M

please answer!Girl names that start with the letter M?
Margot

Marjorie

Montana

Malka

Moana

Moira

Maura

Moya

Madeira

Mayme

Marcella

Marianne

Martina

Mercy
Melanie, Melissa, Mavis, Marjorie, Melina, Melinda, Martina, Maribel, Maribeth, Margaret,

Melody, Michelle, Millicent, Marta, Martha, Monica...........................I'm all out. So I GOOGLED

your question. Here are some links that may help.



www.babiesonline.com/babynames/girlbab鈥?-



www.2babynames.com/babygirlm.shtml



pregnancychildbirth.suite101.com/.../b鈥?-Girl names that start with the letter M?
My daughter's name is Mandalyn- It's a mix between Mandy and Lynn (Mandy was a close friend of mine who passed away and Lynn is her grandfather's middle name). We call her Mandy- it means loveable.



Mia

Michelle

Mikayla

Malyn (Muh-lynn)

Misty

Marilyn

Mary

Melanie

MelissaGirl names that start with the letter M?
Mariah

McKinleigh

Madeleine

Maddyson



Not Miranda or Mckenzie. I don't like any of the people I know with those names, sorry.

Good luck! :]
Mara is one of my favorites (pronounced MAH-ruh). Other options...



Melinda

Melody

Maureen

Melanie

Melissa

Michaela

Margaret

Marie

Maura



I also like Marissa. McKenzie, Madison, and Madeline aren't my style.
Makayla Brooke

Madison Grace

Mary Elizabeth

Maddie Parker

Michelle

Morgan Rae

Maleigh (Ma - Lee - Uh)



i cant think of any more, but i hope this helped you alot. (:
Mallory, Molly, Megan, Miranda



Melissa

Marissa

Mona

Mae / May

Myra

Maya / Maia

Mireille

Mariel / Marielle

Marietta

Milla

Mariah

Miriam

Mia

Marie

Magdalena

Madeleine

Mathilda

Maeve
I like Malley but it sounds too much like Mallory.



Others:



Mahalia (I think it's adorable)

M'Lynn

Melanie

Martina

Maven

Morgan

Marlayna

Matilda

Mariah
check this website it has a bunch!

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/list/0/M

I hope this helps
M Names:



Magnolia

Maisie

Marcella

Margarita

Maru

Maybelle

May

Melody

Michaela

Millicent

Mimi

Minerva

Mirabelle

Mona

Myrtle



I think these names are cute :)
My daughters name is Madalynne.. My name is Michila (pronounced Mic-i-la, H is silent Most people who hear it say its pretty, both mine and my daughters..)
Macy

Marley

Mattie

Morgan

Makalyn

Makinly

Mary Margret

Maggie Claire

Mainsley

Milly

Miley

Melany

Melainie

Misty

Mel

Hope I helped
Michelle

Miriam

Mira/Myra

Madelyn

Melissa

Micaela

Marie/Maria



I really like Marissa and Miranda, too.
Hmm how about Malayna, Melody, Marie, Mandy, Marley ?



:)
Maia / Maya

Marissa

Morgan

Martina

Mira (Mee - rah)

Margot
Maria

Mikayla

Macy

Miami
Makenna or MaKenna

Makayla

Maliah

Mady

Madyson

Marleigh

Marianna
Mitzi

Mimi

Mia

Melanie

Maura

Maelynn

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment