Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are some unusal names for a baby girl?

I would like some outside input on some unique baby girl names that are still nice names.What are some unusal names for a baby girl?
I like unusual names. My son is Cooper. I like Avi, Bryant, Keaton, and Davis for boys. But you asked about girls names.



For girls my favorites (for now) are Marliegh, Michael (yes I know), or Taryn.



I also like Lyric and Poet for either gender.



To come up with new and different names, you might try finding a website that translates English words into other languages and type in some words that have a special meaning to you and see what the translator comes up with. Some results would sound horrible, to be honest, but every once in a while one is totally great.
bronxie

corrine

carly

paige

elise

avarentae

Report Abuse

What are some unusal names for a baby girl?
my favorite name for a girl is Ansleigh.



i love it!What are some unusal names for a baby girl?
Aida

Akemi

Caliope

Cinnamon

Elina
Ava

Annalese

Bianca(Bia)

Jayla

Sydney

Have fun!!
I've always loved the name Angharad, meaning "much loved"
Beatrice, Shayla, Alyse, Odette
Ashna

Persia

Payton

Flora

Robin
Braelyn

Kaniya

Season

Amarisa

Brinley

Chassidy

Chaunte

Gracelyn

Kesari

Moira

Saidah

Tarrah

Tavia

Zamora



Good Luck on finding the right name :)
I recommend that you look on a map of the world for names. Some really good examples include Adelaide (which is in Australia), Vienna (Austria), Rome, Parma or Venice (Italy) and Paris (France).



Other examples include Danette, Dawnelle or Davine (a feminine form of my name, David.)
Aspen
I like the name--

Cornelia! It's unusal and interesting sounding.

Cornelia is derived from Latin, and it means "Like a Horn".

Good luck with your baby girl!
how about paige
Adelaide. I think it means beauty too.
rosemary
Annelise

Channa

Charissa

Celia

Zayley

Angelique

Shawna

Sasha

Shiloh

Shayna

Paxton

Abrianna

Basileia

Catriona

Farah

Zara

Charisma

Ingrid

Kara

Congratulations
Ella. Yes, just as a first name. Not shortened for Isabella, Daniella, etc. It's simple and cute.



What about Georgia? Different, but not unheard of, you can always call her Gia.
Aaralyn

Camdyn

Darby

Fiona

Kerrington

Phaedra (fay-dra)
Kabrina

Alondra

Annika

Allura

Secoyah

Darielle

Lorelai {lora-lie}

Zahra {flower in Swahili}

Soraya

Mandolin {an instrument}
My name is Karenina
I think Sienna-grace is a lovely unusual feminine name.

Also Lillie-ella which is absolutely beautiful!

Ruby mia is nice too!
seneca, kandi- just kandi, I'll have to think of more.

No comments:

Post a Comment