Thursday, February 9, 2012

Which of the following French girl names sounds sweet to you?

Abella

Adalie

Amia

Damia

Dixie

Elodie

Gemma

Karcsi

Lucie

Madie

Melodie

Millie

Minna

Rosie

Susie

Sophie



Please tell me which ones make you think it's the name of a sweet little girl. And suggest other French girl names if you'd like! Thank you!Which of the following French girl names sounds sweet to you?
The first sweet French name for a girl that comes to mind is Amelie.



From the list I like:



Sophie

Melodie





Good Luck *s*
Millie, Adalie, Elodie, Sophie, Susie.



Out of those, I'd choose Millie or Elodie.

They seem quite diff. to me, and I like difference. :)Which of the following French girl names sounds sweet to you?
Victiore (Vik-twire) is a good French name! It means Victory :) Dominque is cool, too!Which of the following French girl names sounds sweet to you?
I love Adalie, Elodie, Melodie, Rosie %26amp; Sophie..
Melodie sounds gorgeous, and I also suggest the name Jacqueline :)
Gemma, Elodie, and Adalie(:
Elodie

Sophia



I love Amélie (ah-meh-lee) :)



Sarah Elizabeth ?
Abella and Minna. (:
Elodie

Sophie

Gemma



Other suggestions:

Juliette

Eloise





? {ag}
Adalie

Elodie

Lucie

Melodie



:)



Victoria
Sarkozy sounds better
Sophie
Sophie. (:
You forgot Amelie.
Amelie :)
adalie, rosie sophie
gemma lucie madie
Adalie is definitely my favorite. That name is precious!
sophie :)
Sophie has always been my favorite name! it's just so sweet!

I also like Rosie, Melodie and abella! xx
Sophie, and I like Lucie as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment