Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are some "demure" and respectable girl names?

Hey folks, I'm doing a short story for my writing class and am looking for a name for a girl that would indentify her as a respectable and collected young woman. I think in general names are very important. I'm looking for something respectable. Thanks!What are some "demure" and respectable girl names?
Louise

Caroline

Rebecca
I think anything that's fairly classic, feminine and not too showy would sit well :) These came to mind..



- Elizabeth

- Jane

- Fiona

- Julia

- Emily

- Anthea

- Catherine

- Vivien

- Charlotte

- Louise

- Alice

- Olivia

- Camille

- Thea

- Rose

- Susanna



:)What are some "demure" and respectable girl names?
My daughter's name is Ariana. I think this is a very beautiful, sophisticated name.What are some "demure" and respectable girl names?
Fiona

Astrid

Lily

Amelia

Grace

Charlotte

Viola

Carolina

Juliette

Antionette

Vienna
Mary

Emily

Caroline

Louisa

Marie

Rose

Katherine

Anne
Louise

Caroline

Rebecca

Elizabeth

Sarah

Laura

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment