Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am getting a hamster What are some cute girl names?

I am getting a cute dwarf hamster but i dont know what to name it ! Its going to be a girl . What are some cute/safisticated names ?I am getting a hamster What are some cute girl names?
I don't think a name can be cute AND sophisticated; those adjectives are kind of "opposite" -- at least to me. :) So, here are my nominations for cute names, because personally I don't like sophisticated names for pet rodents. I tend to prefer cute names only. (I have pet rats myself)



Brownie, Cookie, Cupcake, Daisy, Jellybean, Minikin, Muffin, Niblet, Peaches, Pepita, Pipsqueak, Squeakums, Tickles, Twinkie, Whiskers
mayb name it lucky cuz its lucky 2 hv u or....

special......

or....

lola...

niki....

hunxxx.....

brownie.... %26lt;-----if its brown

Report Abuse

I am getting a hamster What are some cute girl names?
u sho hav some ideas n every1 add m3 on mysp@ce!

Report Abuse

I am getting a hamster What are some cute girl names?
Here is a Hampster Name Generator:

http://www.coyoteslodge.com/hamform.htm

Here are some of my favorites!



Cuddles, Squeekers, Snuggle Bunny, Cookie, Chubby, Squibbles, Munchkin, Eeney,
The nice cool sweet name would be Lucky it is a nice name. =)
Hamster

1 HONEY

2 SNICKERS

3 ANASTASIA

4 FLUFFY

5 HAZEL

6 MICKEY

7 OREO

8 SAMMY

9 ALBUS

10 APRIL

11 AUZZIE

12 BLACK

13 BOOGIE

14 BROWNIE

15 BUBBLE

16 BUDDY

17 BUM FLUFF

18 BUTTERCUP

19 CARLOS

20 CARMEL

21 CARTER

22 CARTMAN

23 CASEY

24 CASPER

25 CATRIONA

26 CHAPPICHINNO

27 CHESTER

28 CHINA

29 CHLOE

30 CICERO

31 CLARENCE

32 CLEOPATRA

33 CORKSCREW

34 COSMO

35 CUTEY

36 DAISY

37 DIXIE

38 DOMINO

39 DUTCH

40 ELEPHANT

41 EMILIO

42 EMILY

43 EVE

44 FLUFFANUDDER

45 GEORGE

46 GERBEE

47 GINGER

48 HAMHEAD

49 HAMISH

50 HAMLET

51 HARRIETT

52 HEDWIG

53 HOUDINI

54 HOWIE

55 ISIS

56 JABU

57 JACK

58 JANSON

59 JODIE

60 JOEY

61 JUNIOR

62 JUSTIN

63 KENNY

64 KING -KONG

65 LALA

66 LEMON

67 LISA

68 LL

69 LOUIS

70 LUNA

71 MADDIE

72 MATRIX

73 MIDDY

74 MIFFY

75 MINKEY

76 MISFIT

77 MOTA

78 NILES

79 OLD GLORIA

80 OSSIE

81 PETER

82 PETIE

83 PHOEBE

84 PINA COLADA

85 PINKIE

86 PIPKIN

87 PORCUPINE

88 PRINCE

89 PYSCHO

90 RAINCOAT

91 RALPH S.

92 RAZOR

93 REX

94 ROCKAPELLA

95 ROSIE

96 SALADIN

97 SANDI

98 SEBASTIAN

99 SECRET

100 SHASE

101 SHAYLA

102 SIMON

103 SMOKY

104 SNIFFY

105 SNOWBALL

106 SNUGGLES

107 SOCKS

108 STINKY

109 SUGAR

110 SUNFLOWER

111 SUNSHINE

112 TANNER

113 TATERTOT

114 TEDDY

115 TESSA

116 THEODORE

117 TIDO

118 TILLY

119 TONY

120 VIKIE

121 ZANDER

122 ZIGGY

123 ZINC

124 ZOEY





hope this helps!!
babo....i think its the cutest name
Keep its privacy and give it an anonymous name like:

Jane Doe or Sally Sixpack.



In Swahili, they use a name like "Zulu" for that.
Some cute pet-type names ^_^...



Honey

Cinnamon

Sunflower

Muffin

Buttercup

Star (I have a dog called star %26lt;3)

Chica

Brownie

Hazel

Cocoa

Mango

Summer

Autumn

Cookie

Flo

Bubbles



And just some sweet girl names in general..



Kemmi

Indigo

Gem

Tiffany

Lola

Flower

Ruby

Saffie



My personal favourites are...



Summer

Mango

Cinnamon



If I think of more I'll add to the list =) hope this helps!
Cupcake or maybe Fluffles?
crystal

diamond

rosie

lulu

cherry(my fav)

ruby

chica

betty

sugar

donya

tullip

flower

blossom

daffadill

niko
Trinka

I think its cuteee!

Or mayb Puddles
princess mini, clarabella, tinkerbelle?

tinsywincy, or even bobo the elephant!
Niyah,Saffaree,Jyla,Jayla,....um thats all i can think of....hope u like the answers!
Chloe, Gidget, Esmerelda, Molly, Jane, Flower....



I don't know.... mine was a boy his name was Barnaby...
I named mine based on what it looks like.It has brown on it's head and butt. White is in the middle.I named it Cream Puff. My dad disapproves of me having a hamster so he wanted to call it dead! LOLOL
lila lilly, silly gal!
you could name her princess or cutie or Nikki or something like that i did name my hamster princess til i found out it was a boy
I had a girl hamster named sandy and it was MEAN so not Sandy but Chrysanthemum, peach, Twinkie, Hannah, Danie, and Daisy are all cute hamster names! :-)
Hazel.

or Brownie.

or Cuddles.

or Buttercup.

or....no i cant think of anything else
John
Well i mostly think it's cool to name animals after celebrities. Like, lindsey(Lindsey Lohan), Paris, or Jaylo(Jennifer lopez)

You know, cool stuff, but you can also go casual like Tinkerbell, or cartoon names, those are the cutest!



(Ps): My fave: Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment