Saturday, February 4, 2012

What are the most beautiful girl names youve heard?

My friend is having a baby girl in 3months :) , what are some of the most beautiful names youve heard ?What are the most beautiful girl names youve heard?
I love the names:

Brooke

Penelope

Paige

Candace

Krista

Avery

Paisley (That's my name, I love the uniqueness of it and I get compliments all the time)
well, it depends on your persona taste and your opinion of what 'beautiful' is. personally, i find alternative, interesting and different, refreshing, nice sounding names that i have never heard before beautiful, rather than sickly sweet traditional girly names. but still, it will give my suggestions just in case :)



Harlow

Isla (eye-luh)

Abrielle

Autumn

Alette

Gabriellah

Thea (thee-uh or tee-uh)

Vivienne

Sailor

Sylas

Querra

Giselle

Levai

Darcey

Savannah

Rowe



good luck to your friend :) im sure she'll find a great nameWhat are the most beautiful girl names youve heard?
Leilani - A Hawaiian name, it means heavenly flower. /lay lar nee/

Jasmine - A type of flower, popularly used in India.

Arabella - It means beautiful lion!

Estelle - It means Star



I think these are very beautiful names!



:-)



EDIT: Kym the bear lover - I must say I'm flattered that you stole my ideas and passed them off as your own. They must be really good names! :-)What are the most beautiful girl names youve heard?
Why there are so many beautiful names. Why I have Rachel (the mother of Joseph), Esther (the queen who saved her people), Diana, Samantha, Lydia, Sarah, Jennifer, Maria, and so much more!
Edaline( ed A line not lyn) Julia, Audrey, Natalie,Lillian
I think

Eleanor

Maria

Chelsea

Emma xxx



i was going to be called Ellina (Ellie-na) and then i was going to be called Emma but I was called Lauren (now its Laurie) well Chelsea ive always liked the name Chelsea and Maria is just beautiful love it x
Oooh, I have a list.

Here goes:



Scarlett

Aurelia

Julianna

Anastasia

Natalia

Lorelei

Paulina

Charlotte

Adelaide

Karina/Corrina

Juliette

Violet

Aurora

Camilla

Penelope

Alastair

Delilah

Isobel (EE-Suh-Bel)

Eloise

Natasha

Valentina

Madeleine



(:
My favorite names in the world are:



Alena (uh-lee-nuh). It means beautiful!

Kayla

Katelyn

Brooke

Emma

Juliana

Sienna

Alyssa

Lily

Maria

Natasha



Sorry I gave you such a long list :) I like a lot of names %26lt;3
Jasmine - a type of flower which is mostly used in India.

Arabella - means beautiful lion

Estelle - it means bright star



I don't know any more meanings.



Elise Lacey-FAVE

Arabella Jade-FAVE

Rosalie-Fave- Sophia

Lilanna May
In my opinion

Eden

Anastasia

Melanie

Seraphina

Laila

Camille

Arabella

Elodie

Jasmine

Isla said EYE-luh

Arielle said ah-ree-ehl

Evangeline

Penelope

Delilah
I think the most beautiful names I have heard are:



Sarah

Elizabeth

Eleanor

Juliet(te)

Anna

Paisley (For some reason I like that name but I would never name my child that)



Good Luck!
I love the names

Lorelie

Alyson

Mia

Amelia

Stephanie

Claire

Chelsea

I also like the name Adelaide but that might be a bit weird lol
I love the name Madylynn

I also think Cinderellla is really pretty (call her Ella)

and I love Reagan ( it's my baby cousins name)
Annabella MariƩ



selena mariƩ



Jasmine



evangaline



Lalita / lal/ee/ta





i like peaches, but i dont think it wud be ryt to call sum1 tht x
Alice, Harmony, Hayley

I think they're beautiful and unique! :]
I LOVE THE NAMES



Daisy

Ella

Sasha

Binx

Lacey

%26amp;

Mickie



:]
I absolutely adore:



Annabelle Grace and Juliet Brynn (My twins names)
Some favorites:

-Elizabeth

-Anastasia

-Evangeline

-Charlotte

-Amelia

-Grace

-Violet

-Juliet

-Evelyn
Serena

Belle

Delilah

Anneliese

Arabella

Rose

Liliana
Sophia

Mariah

Anna

Rose

Grace

Felicity

Ava

Olivia

Iris

Delaney

Delilah

Dahlia

Caroline
Coralie

Cassidy

Noelle

Delilah
Shiloh

Caroline

Bethany
Rosey
Amber

Grace

Maria
im pregnant. i love the names kayla and brooke for girls
Echo Velouria

Oonagh

Willow

Etta

Dacia



Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment