Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl names?

what are some cute names for a girl

unique but not too whild, yah know?

x33Girl names?
Unusual (at least around here), but not weird, girls' names I really like:



Cicely

Cecilia

Fallon

Mallory

Meredith

Tatum

Daphne

Simone

Deirdre

Melody

Aubrey

Bethany

Lucy

Charlotte

Sabre
I like HArmony Joy... feels good don't it!Girl names?
Nandini(nund-tha-ni)Girl names?
These are my favorite names



Mia

rachel,

Naima,

Rabia

crystal

Kylie,

Afziah,

Jessica,

Zara,

Tara,

Adeeba,

Afra,

Runali

nadia

Lauren,

Sahar,

Maya,

Reihaan

Amber,

salima,

Ayesha,

Noor,

Lindsay,

Rory,

Victoria

Alia

Raja,

Amanda

Farook,

Isha,

Alissa

summer

Tatum.

Amina,

Samia,

naomi

Sarah,

Nadia,

Rebecca

Alison,

Shaziah,

Jannah,

Rubina

Ruku,

Tori

Riley,

Erin

asha

Amanda

megan

Priya

Briana

Amira

jaya

Zoey

Alilay,

Rani

Alexis

Fatima

sania

spring

Veronica

Kayla

Morgan

Bailey

Emma

Brianna

Kelsey

Brynn

tamara

Nami

Stephanie

Chloe

Courtney

Samantha

Ashley,

Rasha

Remi

Halima
i really like the name svetlana! its sooo pretty.
May or Isabella
Charlotte Rose

Hannah Grace

Courtney Faith

Tyler Nicole

Jessica Jade
Anika

Zia

Tessa

Isabella
Kylie Mae is my daughter's name and I still love that name.
Cassandra

Ciera

Sabrina...my personal favorite
I have always loved MaKayla although it has become very popular. Here are some of my other favorites:

Alana

Aubrianna

Amya

Maleena

Kierra

Tiana

Kyla
I haven't found anyone else yet with the name Tanasia Lanae pronounced tah nay zah - lah nay.
Addisen, Kadence, Karley, Adaire, Brea, Bailey, Keilee, Jocelyn, Libby, Rayven, Kennedy, and Rhianna.
i like



Jia

Zoey

Mckenzie (love this one the most)
Isis, Sophia, Kinsey, Rhiannon, Natalie, Cassidy, Josie, and Ruby =] I love the first two the most.
jade elizabeth

timeless, stunning, and beautiful!
Lila

Keely

Kairi



I love them
here are a some that i like..

Desiree (dez er ray)

Anastasia (ah na sta zee ah)

Fiona (fee oh na)

Caterina (cat er ee na)

Taylor (tay lor)

Alana (uh la na)

Mary (mar ree)

Kimie (kee may)

Jay-lin (Jay lin)

Jayleen (jay leen)

Kana (kah na)

Kiki (kee kee)

Sasha (sa sha)

Tatiana (tah tee ah na)

Marih (muh ree)

Cassidy (cass i dee)

Rosie (row zee)

Kendall (ken dull)
Vanessa Marie

Valerie Anne
Maeve

Fiona

Cassidy

Ava

Gianna

Peyton
I have a niece named "Shacota" -- pronounced like Dakota. My daughter's middle name is "Denae" --pronounced like Renee. I like both of those for unique but not overboard.
vanessa ann(e)

valerie chloe

aurora slivia

malia rose

gabriella claire

gracie-ann(e)
Robyne

April

Micsha

Sydney

Illeana

Brea

Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment