Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl Names.?

Im about 5weeks pregnant w/ #1 :).



If its a boy I really like:

-Landon Bruce (bruce after my dad)

-Gage William

-Bryson Paul

-Brody Jackson





I have no ideas with girl names.

What do you think of the boy names? %26amp;%26amp; Do you have any advice for the girl names? I want something unique, but nothing insane. Any advice would be appreciated :)



Thank you %26amp;%26amp; Good luck to all of you throughout your pregnancies %26amp;%26amp; births.Girl Names.?
Brody! I love that name! As for girls, what about:

-Briley Grace

-Courtney Rae

-Andrea Rae (an-dree-a)

-Chastiti Anne

-Arielle Beth (R-E-L)

-Cheryl Lynn

-Isabel Camille

-Rebecca Anne

-Tanya Natasha



Hope I could help...good luck!
Livia, VictoriaGirl Names.?
I like Gage and Landon, both uncommon. Think of some girl names and try to put them in on BabyNames.com to see how popular they are, and steer clear of the common ones! Good luck!Girl Names.?
How bout like sharlyne,lezari or matilde
I like Landon Bruce.



As for a girls name, how about -

Nicole Casmin (or vice versa)
I like Gage William and Bryson Paul



girl names

Paige Angelique

Paige Sheree

Saige Elizabeth

Saige Hayden

Avey Morgan

Kryssa Paige

Kryssa Saige

Macey Lauren

Selena Marie

Luna Johannah

Tia Rose

Elsa Shaylee
evona erinn amber kara tylinn kathy rose sherkia try babynames.com i like bruce its a nice name i like gage too but make sure these names can notg be made fun of these names
I like Landon Bruce=)

Some girl names going around, or that are just cute are:



Allie Grace

Lucy Jane

Emma Leigh

Ainsley Noelle

Camdyn Grace

Tatum Kalleen

Kaitlyn Nicole

Brailey Anne

Kadley Marie

Taylor Elise





Good Luck!
All of your boy's names are pretty decent, but if given the option, I would make some minor changes. Here's what I'd do:



-Brandon Bruce

-William Gage

-Brighton Paul

-Brody Jackson
Lily

Bonnie

Lindy

Arden

Aimee

Audrey



But to tell you the truth, it might mean more to you if you found a name that meant something to you (i.e., friend, parent, etc.)
Wow, you like the same names that I did when I was pregnant with my son Landon Allen (Allen is the middle name after my dad). Some girl names that I considered before finding out it was a boy were:



Delilah

Ava

Avery

Reese

Ruby

Loralie pronounced Lora-li, but I don't know the correct spelling

I'm sure there were others, but I can't remember!



Good Luck with your pregnancy.



P.S. I have a daughter and her name is Carly with middle name Jean. I love Rae for a girls middle name.
Your boys names:

I love Landon Bruce. That is a great name. I think out of the 4 that is my absolute favorite and it has meaning. Im really not feeling the others, my second choice would be Brody Jackson.



As for girls names:

My girls are Abrielle Lynne, Alexandra Noelle, Kaydence BreAnne %26amp; Sara Mackenzie. Not exactly unique but thought I would throw them out there.



Here are some girls names that you might like:

Schyler

Skylie

Molly

Delaney

Kyra

Joelle

Emerson

Harley

Lexi

London

Maegan

Kenna

Kennedy



Good luck!
congratulations! of your boys names i think Bruce Landon sounds better because i do not care for Landon,and it is overused.the second name is spelled GAUGE WILLIAM is okay the next name i would spell BRISON PAUL IT IS OKAY and i do not like BRODY at all.i prefer JACK RICHARD.that was my oldest brothers name he was a great guy!some other ideas for boys are

JAMES CALLAHAN

WALLACE DUNCAN

RALEIGH THORNTON

SEBASTIAN BRADFORD

KEAGAN AJAX

MANFORD PERRY?

ok girls names-----

AUBREY DENISE

GWENDOLYN DIANE

TAMBRA INEZ

NYLA CATHLEEN

ROBYN LEIGH

TABITHA JEAN

BRENDA AFTON

VONDA KAYE ???

GOOD LUCK.
Please dont name you son Gage but if you insist, try spelling it right, Gauge. Just remember what you are naming your precious son after:



any device or instrument for measuring, registering measurements, or testing something, esp. for measuring a dimension, quantity, or mechanical accuracy: pressure gauge; marking gauge.
I think you are going for names that are unique, but when I am reading your boy names, I can't help but feel some egocentrism. I see some names and picture something in my head. I think all parents should name their kids with one thought in mind: The kids are going to have their name until they can legally change it. Let's make the next 19 years a little easier for them!

I enjoy unique names, but also ones that have a catchiness to them. A name that is rare, but hard to forget. It will come to you. Girls' names should come from earth, women are earthy creatures. Look at flowers, plants, stones, water, and the sky...you'd be surprised at how you say the name of something in your head and then you catch on to a sound you like. Names should be inspired, not synthetically created from a manipulated lettering of a stripper's stage name or something. Best of luck. Let it come to you naturally.
Laurna Beth

Ella Grace

Riley Ashton

Macey

Lydia

Callie Beth

Ansley Grace

Emma Grace
How about Sierra, Julie, Noelle, Savannah, Michelle, Emma, Racheal, Trinity, Lexie, Kayla. all cute
Olivia
i love Brody Jackson for a boy; thats really cute



for girls i like Olivia, Isabelle, Sophia, Kelsey, Kaylen...



Hope I Helped %26amp; Good luck!

[[=
Great boys' names!



Holly Lyn

Serah JoLyn

Perryn Saige

Megan Kate

Deirdra Ann

Tanya Liz
I like Landon Bruce best out of the boy names and for a girl I have always loved Caliyah Rose (Caliyah pronounced like it looks cah lee yah).



Good luck and God bless!
Landon 7 gage 6 Bryon 9 Brody 5. the girls name i like is Gabriella, destiny,empress, good luck i finding a girls name.
Libertine
I love Landon, Bruce, and Brody (they were all considered for my sons!) For a girl, I love Aurora, after Sleeping Beauty. I also like Devin (Devon, Devan...) and Bailey, and they are unigender, so they could go either way. Some other not too common, simple classics are Ella, Emma, and Lily. You can almost never go wrong with names such as Faith, Hope, Love, Joy or Grace. You can have a lot of fun with making newer versions of Biblical names, your fave actress, maiden name, places, flowers, etc... The bonus for you is that you still have plenty of time to imagine your lil bundle and find the perfect fit for a name. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment