Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are some good names for a girl character in my story?

Or any character, for that matter. I just need boy/girl names. The main character is a double agent from Italy.What are some good names for a girl character in my story?
Alex Faar

Jane Becks

Violet Cann



Max Bane

James Howard

Jack Ryder
go to a baby name website and use the last names of people you know or have known



or open your phone book to a random page, put your finger on a random name and use that one.What are some good names for a girl character in my story?
I really like the name Alysha for a girl that is outgoing or abby for a girl that isn't. I also like Kyle for an outgoing dude or Will(william) for a shy guy.What are some good names for a girl character in my story?
you can try the baby names section on this site for a start. the phone book is a good source, too. happy hunting!
Ryan Tinsdale double agent



Gretchun

Rachel

Deedra



Omar

Orion

Phelix
Alisa

Andria

Delanna

Loretta

Jolanda

Orazio

Phebe

Sienna



kinda unusual names :)
serinity

No comments:

Post a Comment