Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are the prettiest girl names you know?

I don't think they're that pretty, but these are my favorites.

1. Jenna

2. Morgan

3. Stefani

4. Stella

%26amp;

5. Marissa



what are pretty girl names you like?What are the prettiest girl names you know?
I love Jenna and Stefani! I like Marissa too

1. Juliet - gorgeous!
2. Elizabeth
3. Katherine
4. Annabelle
5. Anneliese


haha i just realized the last four names all have 9 letters- i tend to think that long names are beautiful.
Personally, I like old-fashioned, uncommon and elegant names. These are a few names I love:



-Evangeline

-Catherine

-Elizabeth

-Eleanor

-Harriett

-Vivienne (my name!)

-Eloise

-Elise

-Evelyn

-Ophelia

-Emmanuelle

-Francine

-Genevieve



I hope you like a few of these too! I really think they are elegant and timeless and are perfectly suitable for a baby, young girl or woman.What are the prettiest girl names you know?
Marissa, Alexa, Amber, Amelia, Bailey, Christa, Alaina, Madelyn, Nicole, Kaylen, Rachel, Heather, Holly, Erin, Sierra, Britton, TaraWhat are the prettiest girl names you know?
Violet.

Rosemary.

Ivy.

Clementine.

Estelle.

Seraphina.

Lily.

Grace.

Amelia.

Julia.

Eve.

Beatrice.
Jessica is pretty and surprisingly uncommon. I don't know that many people with the name Jessica and it is very pretty.
Charlotte, Katherine, Paige, Grace, Allison, Elizabeth, Rose, Maci



some favorites :)
My name's Marissa c: but me personally I love these names:

Daisy

Lily

Rosalie

Rosaline

Syrena

Autumn

Michelle

Skye

Jasmine

Jane and

Jade c:
I like stella... Other than that we have different name styles haha. I really like Ireland for some reason I also like Nicole, Michelle, Savannah, Averi and Madison!
Rene, Stella (love that one), Kate, and Elizabeth (there's alot of nick-names for Elizabeth. Plus, it sounds ellegant)
Leikyn (lay-ken)
Charlotte
Lillyanne
Arielle (ar-ee-L)
try this web page
Courtney
Audrey
Michelle
Charlotte
Aubrey
Tatiana
Ariana
Savannah
Genevieve

Charlotte

Margaret

Rosemary

Alexandrea

Anastasia

Anneliese

Rosalie

Rosalinda

Rosaria

Aria

Melody
Ariel

Emily

Levi

Lucy

Scarlett

Audrey

Jamie

Rylee
Paulina

Lorelei
Sophia Grace(:
I think Lilly is a pretty name,
i like "Lexus" but thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment