Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl names?

hey, my name is amanda,

i am expecting twin girl in a couple of weeks.

I was just wondering what names you like the best for these girls. remember i need 2 names. Here are my options:



-Peyton

-Carson

-Mackenzie (call her Kenzie for short)

-Dannielle (call her Danni for short)Girl names?
I like Mackenzie and Dannielle. It would be cute--Kenzie and Danni!
I think it would be cute for twin girls to be named

Danielle and Adelline (that way they have the same letters!)

Dani and Adi (or Della or Deli)



of the ones you listed, my favorites are Dannielle and Mackenzie (although I prefer it spelled Makenzie) Dani and Mack (or Kenzi)



:)



congrats on twin girls, that must be exciting!!!Girl names?
If you chose Peyton and Carson, what would the nicknames be - Pey and Car? If these are really the only 4 names you will consider then pick Mackenzie and Dannielle because the nicknames are even cuter. I've always liked names for twins that begin with the same letter - such as Lexie and Leah.Girl names?
I see you have my taste in names... I like boy names for girls. I LOVE the name Payton. I like Danni, but not Dannielle. I like Carson a lot too. Mackenzie... i know to many of them but do like Mac as a nick name. I also like the following:

Rylan

Kennedy

Quinn

Brenley (Bren)

Carter

Harley

Baylee

Taylor

Logan
they all sound ugly sorry how about maddeline short for maddie or natalie and short for ne ne
love - Mackenzie, love- Dannielle ( also love the 2 n's in the spelling)



how about Mackenzie Peyton, Danielle Carson?



i hope that this has helped, good luck, congrats! have fun with your baby girls
Aidan and Nadia - they are each the other name spelled backwards.



Aidan Mackenzie

and

Nadia Dannielle
i like peyton and carson the best!!

both of the names arent common. mackenzie and dannielle are very common names.
Dannielle and Peyton are beeautiful names (:

congrats!
I like Peyton and Mackenzie... cogratulations!!!
Carolyn Ann

Paula Jane



Names of my twin neices!



If you have twins give them doiuble names like above.
Hey like Peyton and Carson cause they have the same ending sound!!! I have a twin sister and you will love having them around. I Hope I helped!!!!!!:)
Definatly MaKenzie and Dannielle... how cute

Kenzie and Danni ..

Good Luck!!
Jada and Jade

Nicole and Naomi

ally and amy

Jaden %26amp; Jade

Christine and Christon
I Like all of them...they all go great together...good choices. For once somebody has thought about what they are naming thier child...congrats and good luck!! You're going to do fine by the looks of things so far!!
Peyton and Mackenzie
Peyton and Mackenzie
MaKayla Danielle

MaKenzie Denise



Aaliyah Paige

Alaina Peyton
Dannielle



I also really like Angelina's baby name - Vivienne!
mackenzie en carson or even better carsony
carson and mackenzie
hi Amanda

i would pick Mackenzie and Dannielle
i like violetta (my name!) katherine, abigail, alexandra, victoria
Kenzie and Carson
Danni and Kenzie
Peyton and Carson
Peyton and Dannielle
Dannie and Kenzie
peyton and carson
danni and kenzie
Peyton and Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment