Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl Names?

Yesterday, my hubby and I found out it's a girl! We are so excited about it! We definitely need some help with the names!



Mary Elizabeth Welch (old-fashioned, I know)



Kari Marie Welch



Ava Rose Welch



Marie Ella Welch



Any suggestion would be great!Girl Names?
Congratulations! I think these are all very beautiful names! I think all would be a wonderful name for a little girl and a grown woman.
I LOVE Ava.Girl Names?
Kari Marie WelchGirl Names?
Ava Rose is AMAZING, that's my favorite by far.

It's funny one of your choices is Mary Elizabeth...my Mom is Elizabeth Mary! She goes by Liz or Lizzy.



Ava gets my vote!
Mary Elizabeth...it's a sweet %26amp; pretty classic name
Congratulations! How exciting!



I have to say Ava Rose Welch is the prettiest name on the list. I know Ava is starting to get popular but there's a reason-its a gorgeous name!



I like Ella Marie Welch as well. I know a little girl named Ella and she is sooo sweet!



Good luck!
Mary Elizabeth Welch
Congrats!

Out of your list I love Kari Marie and Ava Rose

Here are some more suggestions



Sarah Marie

Audrey Rose

Sabrina Grace

Emma Rose

Cora Elise

Salem Marie

Celia Elizabeth

Samantha Renee
I love Karie Marie Welch it jsut flows you know? and Karie is such a pretty name
i like ava rose or ella marie. (i know i switched it but i think it sounds nice). also, ella rose %26amp; ava marie.



CONGRATULATIONS!!
My faveorite is Ava Rose.

i dnt like Marie Ella, but i love Ella Marie, it flows better. My twin girls are called Amy-Rose (double 1st name) and Elyss (pronounced Ellis)
Mary Ella Welch

-dat would b da cutest name see wat ur husband says 1st

u don't want 2 make a big decision without ur hubby
Ashley Welch



Annabell Welch



Brooklyn Welch
I like Mary Elizabeth the best. Nothing wrong with old-fashioned names.
anything but mary elizabeth!

she will get made fun of and hate her name.

ava is cute! :)
Congratulations!



Mary Elizabeth may seem old-fashioned, but friends of ours named their 18 m.o. Mary Catherine. In an ocean of girls with trendier names, Mary actually sounds strong - and almost original!



In fact, Mary was the 84th most popular name given to baby girls in 2006, while Ava was in the Top Ten.



You might even use Mary Ava or Mary Ella, and if you like those combinations, there's always Mariel.



But Mary Elizabeth is great as is. Classic, sure, but that's not a bad thing.



Kari seems like too much of a nickname - I'd use it as a short form of something else. And Marie is, IMHO, not as cool as Mary.
I like Mariella (in one name cos then she can shorten it to Marie/Maria, Ella or something like that. i like long names that you can make nicknames from)
ah that's great news for you both Ive got to say Ava its the best one they such a lush name good luck xxx
Evie-Rose would be even nicer x otherwise see what she looks like x
ava rose, all the best with your pregnancy and birth!
Kari Marie Welch
I love Mary yes its old fashioned but I love old names! Its so cute! Congrats on your baby girl!
i love Mary Elizabeth Welch... my second pick would be Kari Marie
Kari Marie, but my nick name is Kari so I'm partial ;-)
zamiyah ? welch
I like Ava rose
Mary Elizabeth is stunning! And Mary is declining in popularity so she will probably be the only Mary in her class!
I love Mary Elizabeth. It is a name you won't here too much of as she grows up. You can always call her Mary Beth as a nick name.
Chantal (shawntall) Grace,

Abigail Rose,

Ella Marie,

Mary Elizabeth,

Olivia Anne,

Elizabeth Marie,

Haley Grace,

Mary Lynn,

Therese (Tess) Mary.



Those are just some of my suggestions. If you want more go to girlnames.com or google.



Good Luck
All of those names are too plain and common for my tastes, but that is my opinion.



Here are my suggestions:

GIRLS:

Alaina Rayne

Scio Elisabeth

Cecily Grace

Vaeda Rayne

Elianah Marie

Leilani Shay

Lexi Caryn

Avea Rose

Chloe Elisabeth

Delilah Faith

Alaure Carys

Callista or Callie Belle

Thai Lyn

Hunter Laine

Lainey Carys

Carys Alaine

Alayni Cyndelle

Zaelia or Zalea

Riley Jean

Avril Caryn

Skyla or Skylar

MaryJane

Brynn Ainsley

Delaney

Reason

Alexani

Chesney

Kieran Avery



BOYS:

Blaise

Silas Mathew

Preston James

Landon Edward

Kahl Gregory

Ender Michael

Cain

Tristan Nathaniel

Trayton Michael

Sven Michael

Seth Owen

Zander Wyatt

Taylor Cole

Jackson Mathew

Berkley Thomas

Ashton Nicolas

Gavin Isiah

Blaine Wyatt

Zane Tobias

Titus Taylor

Connor Andrew

Kingston

Zyler

Savion

Aiden

Andar

Levi

Bryce

Brandt

Blaine

Keegan

Archer

Sylar

Stone

Seamus

Finn

Garrett

Avery
I like all your choices!Ava Rose is my fav...=)



or these....Anna Pearl, Sarah Beth, Erin Rose, Taryn Kaye
  • rosacea cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment