Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl Names?

OK, hubby and I are trying to conceive (Just over 7 months since a miscarriage about 10 months ago) anyway we have always had a boys name picked out that we both like (no it's not after my huband)



But every girl name I've ever come up with my husband has not liked for one reason or another. I need some ideas for Girl names that are traditional yet not overly common.



The Girl Names that I have come up with that he hasn't cared for are:

Abigail

Kaitlyn

Courtney

Alexis



For a middle name we would be either Marie, Ann or VictoriaGirl Names?
Ashlee---Ashl\ey

Moriah---Morriah

Leslie

Meagan--Meagon--Megan

Morissa

Analisa
How about Kara, Madeleine, Ava, Allison, Helaina, or Amelia for girls? I think they all sound really pretty with Marie, Ann, and Victoria. My personal favorites are Kara Marie or Helaina Marie.



http://www.babynames.com/namelist/938832鈥?/a>Girl Names?
I named my daughter Alecia. people always comment on how lovely it is. its greek for alice apparently. her middle name is Carlen after my grandmother. dont know where this name came from-maybe it was made up as dont know anyone else with it xxGirl Names?
Alisha Marie-I had a boy but this was the girl name I had picked out.
Sheena Marie
I personally have always loved the name Shelby but my husband told me no too....I also like the name Zinnia only because it is my mamaw's middle name and we are very close...I love the name Jade also...I don;t have kids but I know my husband and I are going to have a time picking out a name that we can both agree on...LOL
Addisyn

Blair

Camryn

Destinee

Erin

Faith

Gabriella

Hayden

Isabelle/Isabella

Jordin

Kiley, Kaciee

Laykin, Lyndsie

Mayci, Madelyn, McKay, Mckenzie

Nicole, Natalie

Olivia

Paige

Raye

Summer, Skye

Trinity

Whitney

Zoey
I love the name tegan but i also like kristen,carla,alyssa:D.....good luck :D
I personally love the name Emily!

Emily Marie. (Cute!!)

Emily Ann. (Gotta Love It!)

Emily Victoria (Ok, but not my favorite.)



Hope I helped!
Ive always liked Audrey

so maybe Audrey Marie =)

I think it sounds really pretty
Right, well I hate Kaitlyn and Courtney - go with Kaity, a million times nicer. Alexis and Abigail are ok, Alexis is nice.

Alexis Victoria is nice.

Marie and Ann are boring as middle names - don't use them!

Maybe...

Macey - traditional and cute!

Nina - very straight up, and proper

Norah - glam! KO

Lynsey - sweet, also can be Lynzi

Riah - very pretty abbreviation of Mariah

Maria - simple

Tahlia - love it! Could be Tally???

Isabelle - traditional and a half!

Holly - extra pretty!

Demi - modern

Sophia - more traditional than the overused Sophie

Leah - pretty AND traditional!

I like Leah, Holly, Demi, Reah and Tahlia best! V. cute.

Maybe...

Demi Isabelle

Holly Jane

Leah Ashley

Tahlia Sophia

Reah Victoria

Good luck x
i like Kaitlyn best

but i reely like the others too

good names are

megan

zoe

chloe

taylor

jade

rachael

rebecca

jessica



hope this helps%26lt;3
Tiarah (tee-air-uh)

its my sisters name and its traditional but spelled uniquely.

my name is Whitley

not whitney.
Always Liked these names:



Bella

Tally

Shay

Spencer

Zibby

Salem

Veronica (it's my name and I love it)

Rayna

Shakayla



Hope I could Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment