Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl names?

What do you think of these names for a girl

Hannah

Katelyn



any suggestions on middle names? So far we have Nicole or Marie



Thanks :)Girl names?
I like them both. Someone in an earlier post said theyre too common, but that is what I like about them. People that name their kids weird names arent the ones that spend their life trying to get others to spell or pronounce it correctly.



Hannah and Katelyn are both great names in my opinion.
Hannah KathrynGirl names?
Hannah Marie beautiful..Girl names?
Katelyn Olivia

Hannah Abigail
Hannah Nicole

Hannah Rose

Hannah Marie



all nice
Hannah Marie is beautiful!

Katelyn Rae is also very pretty!

Good Luck! : )
I like Hannah Nicole or Katelyn Marie, but I think I prefer Katelyn Marie
I like Hannah Marie.



I don't like how you've spelled Katelyn- she'll always have to explain to people how to spell it and she'll always get it spelled wrong. This happens to a friend of mine and she finds it so frustrating when people spell her name wrong, especially on official or important documents.
Hannah is my fave. Katelyn is nice too but its kinda common.



Hannah Belle

Hannah Lynn

Hannah Marie

Hannah LeAnn

Hannah Bella

Hannah Rose



Katelyn Rose

Katelyn Bree-ann
I love the name Hannah . My good freinds name is Hannah. How about Hannah Ann. Marie is also excellent! That sounds great.
i think they're kinda plain.

and i know a little girl who gets made fun being called Hannah The Man-Uh.

It's horrible. So i don't suggest that.



So...

Katelyn Nicole

Katelyn Marie

Katelyn Chantal

Katelyn Anya

Katelyn Nadia

Katelyn Nicolette

Katelyn Lanae
They are gorgeous names with beautiful meanings (Hannah means "grace" and Katelyn means "pure"), so if you love them, then by all means use them. My only caution is that they have both become very common. If you want your child to have a less common name, then I would suggest considering some others with a similar feel.
I like Hannah. The middle names are really boring.
I like them both but those middle names are way too common.

Hannah Grace

Hannah Brooke

Hannah Joy

Katelyn Paige

Katelyn Blaire

Katelyn Makenna
I like the name Hannah, but that is because my bff's name is Hannah!

I also like Grace as a middle name.
Both are cute. They are both fairly popular but for good reason. I like Hannah Nicole and Katelyn Grace. Best wishes!
I like em', my real name is Katelyn- spelled the same. I actually prefer Hannah over Katelyn.



Middle names:

Hannah Joy

Katelyn Brianna (my name)

Katelyn Kristen

Hannah Rose
I like Hannah Marie
Hannah Rae
Katelyn is getting old in my opinion but I LOVE Hannah! Hannah Nicole!
Hannah Belle

Katelyn Sierra

Katelyn Jacinda

Katelyn Grace

Katelyn Isabella

Katelyn Noelle

Katelyn Olivia

Katelyn Paige

Katelyn Thalia
they are both pretty names.
Katelyn no matter how you put it is too common, and Hannah is kind of on that same boat too (almost)
i think both r great

No comments:

Post a Comment