Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl names?

I just found out we are going to have a girl. We have 2 boys already named Andre and Nolan. We will most likely use the middle name (mine) Marie, any suggestions that sound good with Marie but also with her brothers names? PLEASE don't give me a list of TONS of names. I can read through any baby name website to see a list of 50 names. Just a few of your top picks. Thanks!Girl names?
Yes, I don't like long lists of names, either.

Some of my favorites are:

Renee-is French and means reborn

Abigail (Abbie, Abbi or Abby for short)- Father's joy

Lydia-unsure of the meaning but it's a very, very lovely name

Eva- means 'life' and is a sweet name



I think all these names sound good with Marie and with her brother's names. Congratulations!

Hope this helps. :)
All those names sound sooo pretty! I LOVE those suggestions! Abigal Marie sounds nice, so does Lydia Marie.

I JUST LOVE THOSE NAMES!!! %26lt;3!!

Report Abuse

Girl names?
Thanx

Report Abuse

Girl names?
Well, I was going to suggest 'Mia', but 'Mia Marie' sounds a little sing-songy.



How about Cecilia?
lets see



jazmyne marie ..

haylee marie

isabella marie

alexis marie

shyanne marie



congrats and good luck
______ Marie...



Kaedince

Emily

Bridget

Hannah

Angela

Alexis

Emma

Jacklyn

Sarah

Lea

Claire

Lauren

Aubrey

Diana

Crystal

Michelle

Mylie







Sorry if there is to much, but i was on a roll!



HOPE I HELPED!



good luck!
I love Audrey, Aubrey, Lyla, Tessa and Vanessa and thats all I can think of right now. Congrats on your baby! I think Lyla Marie sounds the best out of those.
Bella

Scarlett

Layla/Laila
Samara - sounds pretty and not too exotic (pronounced Tamara with an "S"). Means: protected by God...and best of all you can call her "sam" for short - always reminds me of the pretty tom-boyish character Alyssa Milano played on Who's the Boss.
My favorite girl name is Anna Elizabeth, because there are so many nicknames from which she could choose. However, Elizabeth Marie would be nice; and, I like the sound of Andre, Nolan and Elly.
Why not combine the boys names and add an "A" on the end... Nolandra !!!
what about grace
Alana

Andrena

Nadia
Ashley Marie

Lisa Marie

Autumn Marie

Tiffany Marie
Haven Marie

Sylene Marie

Brinklee Marie
Not that I can pick a name for my unborn daughter, but I'll try to help with yours.



What about Emma Marie, Paige Marie, Riley Marie, or Sage Marie?
Carmen Marie

Meagan Marie

Sarah Marie

Catherine Marie

Adonna Marie

Andrea Marie, etc
CONGRATS! im so happy for you

i dont reeli have a name but i just wanted to say congrats

gurls are good :D
I love Alessandra and Samantha
Jessalyn

Savanna

Kyla

Arianna

Julia

Emma

Rebecca

Charlotte



Of course, just about any name goes with Marie!!
Jalana!!! lol thats my name...hmm sydney, kaylin, Jessica, Raven, Cathrine, Lanaye, Erica, Natalie..and pretty much every girls name goes with maire =D
Rebekah Marie
how wonderful for you!!! a girl!!! its going to be a little different..but wonderful!!

when I was expecting my babies I didnt know if they was boys or girls.. well the second child they said that I was going to have a beautiful baby girl.. OOPS!!! he was a beautiful baby BOY ha, ha,

but the name I had picked out was Burgandy Marie.. my oldest son was going to be names Tara Marie.. good thing that I had picked out boy names too...

GOOD LUCK!! CONGRATS!!!
Hanna Marie

Arielle Marie

Raine Marie

Natalia Marie
Ashly, Alyssa, megan, ryley,tessa,Aubrey, Haily, Kristen, car in doesn't know how to spell it. Good Luck
Here are some japenese or unique names.



Yuka Marie

Yuki Marie

Rehana (Rhianna) Marie

Andrea Marie

Delancy Marie

Delaney Marie

Narioka Marie

Oceanna Marie

Hayden Marie

(Here is my all time favorite)

Luna (Lunette or Luneth for the full name, choose) Marie

Choose wisely!
Cadence Marie

Emory Marie

Addison Marie

Brooklyn Marie

Melody Marie

Macy Marie

Madeline Marie

Marlee Marie
Madalyn, Amanda, Maddie or spell it Maddy. I luv these names. Hope it helped.
Mayan, pronounced MY Ann,
cassie marie

shayna marie
Karina Marie

Penelope Marie

Antonia Marie
Sarah marie

Jazz- marie

Shaylee marie

Kyra marie

tenille marie

telisha marie



Good luck and congrats!!!
Brenna Marie

Sierra Marie

Lindsey Marie

Kathryn Marie

Hannah Marie



These are a few of my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment