Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are some of the prettiest girl names you can think of?

I need you to give me at least 15 names! I would prefer names that are for both genders (ex: Jordan or Ashton) even though these are for a girl. But any names are fine. Please no ghetto names like Keisha or LaTasha. Thank youu!What are some of the prettiest girl names you can think of?
Noah

Hayden

Alex (You can name her Alexandra, and just call her Alex)

Sam ( Same thing, but name her Samantha)

Logan ( Yes, i do know girls named Logan, i think its pretty for a girl)

Cameron

Joey (maybe you could call her Josephine? or just Joey sounds cute!)

Georgie

Mackenzie (soo cute! I love this name!)

Austyn

Bailey

Jayden

Jesse

Billie

Blake

Brooke

Brynn

Chance

Charley



Hope i could help :)
Well I love the names:

Sara (no h. It's to common that way.)

Lyla (lye-la)

Romie (it's really pretty for a girl with darker skin, like Mexican. (that sounds so racist. I didn't mean it that way!!)

Taylor

Laurel

Jeanette Louise (Jean Louise)

Preston

Mary or maria

Luna

Marianne

Mia

Anita

Gracie lee

Patti

Larson

Marietta (my friends name :) )



These are all really southern. Sorry but I live down here an these are really pretty names :)What are some of the prettiest girl names you can think of?
If I had a daughter I would name her either:

- Mattisyn Rose

- Alexis Faith

- Isabella Hope

- Kennedy Belle

- Amy Rose

- Regina Ann



I love those names(:What are some of the prettiest girl names you can think of?
Rylee

Lacy/Laecee

Skyler

Tabitha/Taby

Laela?layla

Blake

Maezee/Maisy

Daezee/Daisy

Averee

Bentlee/Bently

Ray/Raena

Jaecee/Jaycee

Haelee/Haily

Taylor

Aubry

Dusk and Dawn for twins

Kyla
Raina
Reena
Leela
Laili
Helena
Cassia (I pronounce it KAH-shuh)
Sora
Violet
Karina
Jasmine
Carolina
Farrah
Freya
Eva
Sarika (SUH-ree-kuh)
Everleigh

Genieve

Katie-Lee

Olivia

Imogen

Deryn

Jocelyn

Evangeline Grace

Harlow

Freya

Miaya

Miskel

Maisie-Jay

Brilee

Bonnie

Mollie-Jade

Hayleigh

%26amp; Aliee
Alex

Emma

Taylor



My personal favorites:



Stella

Hazel

May

Noelle

Winter

Ashley

Rose

Abigail

Ruby

Luna

Bella %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; I named my child Bella.





Hope I helped.
Nadine

Dana

Lara

Lana

Charlie

Alex

Katie
Nancy

Nadine

Roxana

Mila

Tia

Tanya

Ariana

Almera

Amelia

Paris

Florence

Devon

india

Kenza
Isabella Hope Bianca Aphrodite Virginia Aubree Vanessa Summer Anastasia
valenina

maria

justina

tianna

crystal

brielle

bianca

2 comments:

  1. I love the names
    Harvey
    miles
    Desmaned
    Clay
    Trivon
    Montell
    Chucky
    Brody
    Cody
    Braden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind I thought I was on a boy names lol

    ReplyDelete