Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl names?

what is everyones opinions on the following girl names? and if you have any other suggestions i would love to hear them!



Paige Mea

Emma Lynn

Molly Rea

Lillie Ann

Laci Taylor

Makenzie Lee

Jenascia Lee

Rylie Crane

Annie Michelle

Meliyah Grace

Lailyah Rain

Leighlah Danielle

Celsiee Elizabeth

Celsiee Mariah

Ella Shea

Ella Rose

Tessa Michelle

Lexi Renee

Dakota Grace

Scarlet JoGirl names?
I like Danielle %26amp; Elizabeth but as first names. If I had to choose from the list, I would go with Emma Lynn.
Well, I know this isn't from the list.

But I like a first name : Mariah

and a middle name : Ella

I always thought it was cute.

You probably want to know why?

Well,that's my first and middle. LOLZ

Report Abuse

Girl names?
samantha and tabithaGirl names?
I love Ella Rose %26amp; Lexi Renee! Those are pretty, very feminine names :-)
Personally, I've always felt that you should give a child (no matter the gender) a "timeless" name. Something that isn't too trendy like Brittany or Tiffany. Think about it, a child with those names gets to the age of 80 and she's got a foo foo name like that. Wouldn't it be hard to take her seriously?



That's just me though. I don't have anything against the people who name their girls that, it just wasn't right for me.



How about:



Elizabeth Christine?



Kinda long but you can still get a nickname out it, like Liza, Lisa, Beth and so on.
Hope is a nice name. I also love the name Winona. And Leila.



From the ones you love: Paige is nice. I love Scarlett.
Hey there,



I love the name Ella.



You may also want to think about:



Taya

Taryn

Prue

Grace



Hope that helps you out. Sorry about the lack of middle names, Im seriously not good with picking them!
I like Ella Rose or Laci Taylor! What about Jenni Lee? I like that one too but it wasn't on your list... Oooo or Anna Leigha!
Ella Rose is pretty....what about Gia Marie (my daughters name)? I also like Sophia, Daniella %26amp; Julianna
I like Ella Rose and Emma Lynn.
I like the name Scarlet, but if you are naming after gone with the wind her name was really Katherine Scarlet (which I personally love because it can be shortened so many ways, and as a name is both powerful %26amp; feminine at the same time).
Annie Michelle, Lillie Danielle,Lynn Elizabeth,Laci Jo,Elizabeth Jo,

Molly Renee,Lynn Renee,Lee Elizabeth,Laci Anne,Ella Michelle,Lexy Michelle.Congratulations!!!
i really like dakota grace.
Tasha Ann
Like:

Ella Rose

Lexi Renee

Lailyah Rain

Meliyah Grace
I like Dakota Grace
Great names! You have good taste.



also



Jaiden Alaine



Ava Rose



Aisha Sage



Maizie Lee



Carlee Rae
Wow Ella Rose is the exact name i had picked out for my girl name was but I had a boy named maxwell instead. when I have a girl someday that will be her name. Good luck to you : )
sharissa skiann
Paige Mea - not working for me

Emma Lynn - no maybe rebecca lynn

Molly Rea - so so

Lillie Ann - no lilian would be a better fit

Laci Taylor - love this name

Makenzie Lee - so so

Jenascia Lee - mmm.... no but jessica lee works better

Rylie Crane - so so

Annie Michelle - i like michelle but not annie

Meliyah Grace - so so

Lailyah Rain - i think amaya rain works better

Leighlah Danielle - layla danielle works more for me

Celsiee Elizabeth - for me charisse elizabeth works better

Celsiee Mariah - so so

Ella Shea - ella yes shea no

Ella Rose - like this one

Tessa Michelle - so so

Lexi Renee - no

Dakota Grace - so so

Scarlet Jo - sounds like the actress scarlette johanson





in general your names were so so maybe you should try other combinations, there are lots
I like Emma Elizabeth, and Anne Grace. I also like the names Ella and Lexi. I wouldn't know how to pronounce Jenascia or Celsiee.
I like Paige, Laci, Makenzie, and Lexi.
I like Lexi Renee or Annie Michelle.
Paige Lynn

Makenzie Anne

Lailyah Shea

Ashley Renee

Alyssa Rain

Addison Mariah

Persia

Imani
I like:

Emma Lynn

Lailyah Rain

Tessa Michelle

Scarlet Jo
I love the name Dakota =]



Valerie Naomi

Anna Sophia

Rebekah Lee

Abigail Abrianna

Maritzah Giselle

Xochitl Itzel

No comments:

Post a Comment