Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are good boy names for a baby girl?

My girl friend and i are having a baby..

We are trying to decide on girl names. She likes Ronnie %26amp; Scout. I like Elizabeth %26amp; Rachel.

The boy names we have picked out are Michael Tucker %26amp; Gabriel.

If you have any good ideas for middle names for Gabriel, that would help too.

Thank you.What are good boy names for a baby girl?
Girl- Dakota, Precious, Brooklyn, and Leila

Boy- Carter, Marshal, Hunter, Bentley, Parker, and Miles



haha thts what i like, outta yours id say scout and elizabeth and for guys micheal tucker
I think all of the following boy names would be just a good as girl names, in fact some of them (I think) are much more feminine than masculine:



Trent

Tristan

Ridley

River

Remy

Ezra

Dale (or you could spell in Dayle)



God luck and congratulations!What are good boy names for a baby girl?
Boy-Gabriel Patrick



Girl-Brooklyn Nicole



Please use girl names for a girl.What are good boy names for a baby girl?
What about Rachel Elizabeth and Michael Gabriel!!



Ronnie or Scout are just not pretty enough for a girl!!
I agree with Ren Michael Gabriel and Rachel Elizabeth
Why do you hate the mere thought of having a girl?



For heaven's sake, give her a girl's name!
A good boy name for a girl? What the fu-
I like Rachel
I love Ronnie and Riley. :)
Gabriel Patrick.

for a girl I like the name Brooklynn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment