Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl names?

what are some good baby girl names?

i like the name verona



your thoughts?

suggestions?Girl names?
I luv these names...



Roxanne (my fave name out of all girl names!)



Ashley



Jeanette



Jessica



Emily



Jordin or Jordan



Hilary
Laurel, Felicity, Karisma, Andrea, Justine, Venita, Juliette, Belle, Audrey, Summer, Victoria, Veronica, Madison, Elizabeth,Destiny...



p.S. verona sounds like the name of an expensive wine called Verona :] just so you knowGirl names?
i like Lale ,Amber ,Yasemin.Girl names?
Verona is cute, but I don't love it.



I love:



Valentina

Harper

Harlow

Sienna

Poet

Piper

Maise

Adelaide

Matilda

Amelia

Quinley

Lola

Emerson

Soraya

Scout
Verona is pretty.



Vera

Violet

Iona

Yvette

...all kind of have the same "feel" as Verona.
Zellie

Zara

Isabelle

Isabela
Leslie, Bailey, Ebony, Lilly, Charli, Olia, Kate, Paige, Clover, Jordyn, Ellen



Dont call her tiffany.
I think it is a beautiful name, but I would pick softer sounding middle name to soften the consonants. Congrats! ;)
Veronica, Melody, Daisy, Dawn, Delphine
I happen to like Fiona and Olivia.
I like Violet Erin, Brenna Ruth, and Fira Bree (feeruh).
I like Verona Vanna or Verona Vanna-white.
Verona is pretty and unusual. Reminds me of Romeo %26amp; Juliet, obviously. As a first name for a girl I imagine it could turn into nicknames like Vera, Ronnie, or Rony. A similar girl's name that I've always liked is Valeria. Verona might be prettier, though. Seems like you might be familiar with Shakespeare but if not, check out his girl's names... he invented a ton of gorgeous ones.
I don't personally like the name Verona but if you like it go right ahead. You are the one having to say it everyday.



Here are some names that I like:





Aaliyah,Acacia,Alayna,

Alyssa,Amia,Ashlee,

Aubree,Avah,Bethany,

Calissa,Chanelle,Charlotte,

Chelsey,Cheyenne,Chloe,

Ciana,Kiara, Kiana,

Keiana,Dayna,Ebony,

Elise,Estelle,Faith,

Grace,Hope,Hannah,

Harlow,Harmony,Heidi,

India,Isabella,Jada,

Janae,Jasmine,Kaia,

Kaley,Kate,Kayana,Kayla,

Kaylee,Keira,Natalie,

Marissa,Malia,Wendy,

Vicki,Rebekah,Natalia,

Becky,Sienna,Ashley,

Kylah,Leah,Rose,

Savannah,Paige,Naomi,

Anna,Olivia,Amie

Ahleya,Nevaeh



Hope that is some help =]
tiffany
I like Piper Hayley or Ava Rae
I like Verona but its a little masculine sounding Vera is nice though and is good compromise.
I dont know how everybody else feels about these names but I love these names for girls...



Anna

Melanie

Olivia

Ayla



but since you like the name Verona (very pretty)

then you could choose a name i listed above as a middle name or use Verona as a middle name and pick one from above like... Melanie Verona.

Or another option is to mix-and-match and do a name like Aerona, Verla, Veria, Verna, or Vayla.
A blogger suggested "Valeria" well, that reminds of "malaria". Whatever name you choose, please make sure it's a good name that want get your child stereotyped
I love Verona! And since you are posting this, I'm guessing that you are probably looking for names that aren't in the baby name books... there are so many to choose from.



From personal experience...my roommate in college was named Kyanne (sounds like Cayenne)



Or you could always do what the stars are doing now and pick totally random names like ...Apple?



Also, check out the boy names in the books.. now, anything goes and you could easily find a boys name that you like for your daughter...



Happy Hunting!
tiffany=my fave

natasha

naomi

tina

nina

patsi

bella

ashlee

bec
I really hate verona, so the names i suggest you probably wont like! but:

Alana, Addison, Skye, Keiley, Mia, Lila, Lily, Ayla, Isla, Isabella

:) good luck, and if you like the name thats all that matters.
some of the names that i like are Alexa, Melissa, Mia, Jasmine, Riley, Genesis, Andrea, Clarissa, Kat, Korina, Janet, and Annie.
I love the name Mia
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment