Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl Names!?!?!?!?

Hey my sister Mandi is having twin girls! she likes these names!Help her decide









Karsyn

Kallyn

Audrina(yes like Audrina Patridge from the hills.My sister is addicted)

Hayden

Leland

Layden

Claire

Sophie

Sydney

Karlie

Jenna

Emma

other suggestions and middle names welcome too!Girl Names!?!?!?!?
BEAIUTIFUL! Karsyn and Kallyn already go together! Claire and Hayden sound nice together aswell! Here are middle names:



Karsyn Ameelia

Karsyn Sophia

Karsyn Selene



Kallyn Michelle

Kallyn Maire

Kallyn Charlene



Claire Nicole

Claire Naomi

Claire Kylee



Hayden Omiyanna

Hayden Amanda

Hayden Colleen
I love the names for girls

KELSEY

MARIA

AND

CHLOEGirl Names!?!?!?!?
I love Layden and JennaGirl Names!?!?!?!?
Sophie and Kylie

OR

Jenna and Emma
Emma and Sophie are really cute but I like Sophia Bella better, because it sounds so gorgeous!
i like

jenna

Emma

Audrina

Karlie

Hayden
Alex

Anju

skylar

avery
Claire and Sophie are both beautiful names.
here is suggestions



sancia marie-marquette

brianna elizabeth

karly joyce

Xmellia rose (very uncommon name)
I like Sophie and Emma. Tell her good luck for me
From the list how about:



Leland Claire (or Leland Alexandra, Leland Francesca)

Emma Sophie

Jenna Karsyn

Sophie Claire

Sydney Claire



(the ones I didn't use I don't really like)
I wouldnt use hayden because its a girl and Hayden is a guy name and whatever you name it think of the kids future you dont want it to have a stupid name and be made fun of.
Great list started. There are some cute names on here. I like

Karsyn

Kallyn

Claire

Sydney

Karlie

Jenna

Emma



I think being a twin is something special. I don't like names that are very similar but think it is neat to have something in common (first letter, ending letter, meaning, etc.).



Karsyn and Kallyn

Claire and Carlie

*******

Morgan and Madison

Abigail and Allyson

Brooke and Bethany
I like "Layden" and my suggestion of "Heather". No that's not my name hahahaha but I am just addicted to that name.



If they are boys, then i like Chad or Brett, maybe Billie Joe like the lead singer of Green Day
i like this

1) jenny lenka

2) wardia sophia

3) leland silva

4) jenna enna
I think Hayden is a pretty name. Like Hayden Paniettere. I like the name Ariana . but also try pair names. example: vanessa and valencia (also nice names to chose from. try to be different though! like don't chose names like sophie or sophia, jenny, maria, sydney, chole,samantha, etc. )



OH! i know! i really like the name Holly.



name one Hayden and the other Holly.



try Lynn and Leah too!





good luck!
Hayden in beautiful...and so is Kallyn, because its kind of a cross between Kayla, and Kaitlin, but not exactly, as if it has its on personnal style! never heard the name Karsyn before, interesting...

one name i've always luved is... Melody...or Melodie...sooo...beautiful, so smooth sounding...

Good luck to your sister, the twins, to you, and this name hunt!
Katy ann is a cool name

so are these



Ashley Ann

Alexandra Kate

Sammy Lauren

Lauren

Liza Beale

Morgan Claire

Katrina Lucy

Rene Lu

Jacoline Kate

Heather Ann

Sarah Claire

Raina Morgan

Abby Rose

Ally Kate



I hope they are helpful I tryed my best. Hope ur sister the best ;)
Sophie

Jenna

Emma

Audrina



Middle Names:

Marie, Catherine, Anne, Sydney, Lauren
Since they are twins, how about Keana and Nakea........Ke-a-na Na-ke-a......both with the same letters, but starting with a different syllable. (pronounce key-a-nah and nah-key-a) As for her choices, I like Karsyn and Kallyn. I pray she has healthy, happy babies.
Karsyn- No, I don't really like it. In my mind, Carson is a boy's name, and any other spelling is just weird to me.

Kallyn- Cute. =) Kallyn Amelia, maybe? Kallyn Sophia?

Audrina- Don't really like it. I like Audrey better.

Hayden- It's alright.

Leland- Not my favorite.

Layden- Never heard it, and I don't really like it. Sorry.

Claire- Simple, but cute. Claire Ivonne? Claire Renee?

Sophie- I like Sophia better. =)

Sydney- It's alright.

Karlie- It's cute, but only for a little girl. When she grows up, it won't sound very mature.

Jenna- Simple, but cute. Jenna Adele, Jenna Isabel?

Emma- Also simple and cute. Emma Leigh? Emma Cristine?
here are the meanings of some of my favs from ur list:



Audrina means noble strength

Hayden (a unisex name) means valey with hay (ooo soooo country)

claire means clear bright famous!!!! LUV IT!!!

sophie: (my cousins name) means wisdom

sydney: means wide meadow

Jenna: MY BEST FREINDS NAME means fair and smooth

Emma: means universal (aka VERY intellegent)





I suggest for middle names:

sophia rose/ann

Jenna Lynn

sydney starr

Karlie spring/summer cuz those r pretty seasons

Karsyn Ray







o and do tell me the names when she has them



GOD BLESS

AND CONGRATS TO UR SISTER AND U LOL NEW AUNT!!!!
hayden and Sydney are my two fave!!



i was going to name mine either those or Naiya if it was a girl.
Hayden and Sophie...all the way!
I LIKE:



Audrina

Hayden

Sophie (I prefer Sophia)

Sydney

Emma

Cara

Leah

Aubrey

Avery



MY LIST:



Girls:

*Addison

*Paige

*Jaycee

*Jayden

*Willow

*Ava

*Brittany

*Chloe

*Melody

*Lyric

*Cedar

*Tatum

*Louise

*Regan

*Teagan

*Quinn

*Ireland

*Asia

*Ella

*Cynthia

*Gabriella

*Elaina

*Arianna

*Sydney

*Arial

*Rayanna

*RoxyLeah

*Cheyenne

*Cayenne

*JoyAnna

*Hannah

*Candace

*Isabella

*Gracelynn

*Eleanor

*Olive

*Madison

*Morgan
Audrina very unique

and so is Janine
I really like Claire, Sophie, Emma, Cara, and Leah. All of them are classy, feminine, and will work on any age. Most of the names are very masculine and unattractive on a girl. Think of how they will carry the twins through their life-- can you honestly picture a Grandma Karsyn? A Kallyn, C.E.O? Karlie, President of the United States?



I think the five names I mentioned above would be gorgeous, and they all work nicely together. Something like Leah Claire and Sophie Emma would be lovely.



Also think about being mistaken for a boy. Can you deal with every letter she recieves, being addressed to Mr. Leland? Every time a teacher reads attendance, expecting to find a little boy sitting in Hayden's seat? It's not worth it. It causes so much unnecessary hassle.



Oh, I also like Audrina, but not after the girl from The Hills. Imagine when she gets older, and asks about her name. "Oh, yeah, you were named after a teenage girl on this TV show that I watched". Meh. It's just sort of tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment