Friday, January 27, 2012

Girl names.....?

My friend is considering names for her baby girl due next month.



What do you think of the name Cassie? When she said it I really didn't know if I liked it, I think it's kinda cute now though.Girl names.....?
Cassie is beautiful, I love it!
I don't like it.Girl names.....?
cute....very cute!!! i hope you call her keysieGirl names.....?
Cassie is a beautiful name.
Yeah its cute

I want to call my little girl Ashlyn or Leah whenever she comes, few years for that though lol!
i like it!!
Cassie sounds really nice. At first the name will sound strange until it becomes more familiar.



Cassidy is another one also that is close to Cassie.
depends what the second name will be, could be a bit of a toung twister. lol

its a cute name tho, but it is one of those that kinda grows on ya.

i think its a shortend form of cassandra.
Cassie is my fav name and i ALWAYS said and im NOT lying to my friends that i would call my first child Cassie!" its beautiful =D



鈽?LisaXo
cassie is short for cassandra, my friend is called that i think it's nice



some more ideas:

caisy, cecilia, sandy, kayligh, kylie, chrissy, celeste
I like it. Is it a shorter name for Cassandra? Not sure.
It sounds like a puppy's name!!
Cassie is good but there r so many names out there to choose from I like Audrey, or Aubrey maybe she has a reason for picking Cassie.
I love Cassie! I really like Cassidy, but my husband prefers it for a boy! Not sure what I think of that. Cassandra is pretty, too!
Its okay :) My fave girls name though is Daisy
I really don't like that name only because I know a real jerky person named Cassie...
Its a very nice name. Kind of old fashioned, but very cute. A lot of the more traditional names are coming back, like Grace and Ruby. x
Cassie is a lovely name.



I always think you have to consider the name for when they are older aswell. For example in your 20's would you want to be called Molly? Lovely for a girl, perhaps not for a woman?
It's nice, but not my style. It could be Cassandra or Cassidy as well, and I knew a girl who spelled it *Cassy too.



http://www.babynames.com/namelist/938832鈥?/a>
dont like it
Cassie is a cute name..(could be a nickname for Cassidy too,....plus since shes born in May that makes a great middle name for most names!

Heres some more for thought....

Molly May

Amanda

Paige

Hilde

Adalyn

Laurel
its cute, i would go for cassandra though as cassie sounds more like a nickname
Lovely name! May I make a little suggestion always name your child with the full name for example Casandra.

They can then chose to use it as a professional name for example Dr Casandra Smith.... or alternatively if there is suddenly a real nightmare like you have been called Jo as my sister in law was .... she marries my Brother and her professional name is Dr Jo King!!!!! You would not have thought twice if she was called Joanna!



Have you though about middle names? PIck a short one if the first name is long or a long one if the first name is short!



How about this two I have a cousin called Emma She has married Mr James Lee....



She has to say her name very carefully as she is Emma Lee and everyone writes down Emily then asks her for her surname!!!



Just enjoy your baby girl whatever she is called!
cute! maybe a longer name for when she is older



and Cassie as a nickname



hmm dont like cassandra though.. maybe Cassidy
I taught a girl called cassie, nice name but would not choose it myself, but don't hate it either
Cassie is a cute name.
Cassie is a nice name!!!!
Cassie is a lovely name

Cassie as

Cassandra

or

Cassidy

or even

Cassiopea





If you're still thinking of names for the little girl

Bethany and Juniper

are two lovely names



I'm keeping them for my #2...if there will be #2 :D
Im afraid I dont like it as alot of dogs are called that no offence ment just a valid explanation I know 3 dogs with that name at least . Its up to your friend though in the end its her baby .
Really like Cassie, it's girly and not over used. Tell your friend its a good choice.
not bad

No comments:

Post a Comment