Friday, January 27, 2012

What are cute names for a baby girl?

I like a couple name i already have a son named James and twin girls named Emma and Abbie. I kind of like Blake for a girl. Some of other options i have thought of are Destiny, Ellie, Taylor and Megan. Which names do you like better or do you have any other suggestions?What are cute names for a baby girl?
kacio (guy) %26amp; kalia (lady)

kay-see-oh / kah-lee-ah
Out of your suggestions, I love Ellie. If it were me though, I would make Ellie short for something (Elizabeth or Evalyn) so when she's 45, she won't have to be putting Ellie ********* on business cards; to me, it sounds juvenile. Don't get me wrong though, Ellie is a great nickname. Taylor (in my opinion) is becoming a bit too common, and Megan sounds dated (circa 1995). Blake is pretty cool for a girl, but if you chose to name your daughter Blake, I think you should go for a very girly middle name. I despise the name Destiny, to me it sounds trashy and like a stripper's name. Sorry, I know that was mean, but it's true. Some other suggestions I have for you are:

Madelyn (Mady)

Lillian (Lily)

Grace

Quinn (classic, but modern)

Ryane (if you like the boy first names for girls thing)

Addison (she could go by Addie)



Good luck!What are cute names for a baby girl?
Blake I would say is more of a boys name.

Destiny....bit weird, think abut your child growing yp and becoming an adult with a name DESTINY....yeah, sounds a bit weird doesn;t it

Ellie is lovely name, it is also short for elizabeth but ellie is nicer

Taylor is a unisex name but is lovely for a girl

Megan is a beautiful name, probably one of my favourite names





love

xxCHARLOTTExxWhat are cute names for a baby girl?
I Kinda Like Blake for a girl too, but your other little girls have such girly names that I would use one for the next baby girl too. I Like Ellie and Megan from your choices. You might consider Ella, Eleanor, Clara, Sarah, Elizabeth, and Maisy too, they seem to fit well with your other childrens names! Good Luck and congrats=]
out of yours

Taylor Mackenzie

and Megan Belle

others

Addison-Addy

Bailey

Carley

Danica-fave!

Emlyn

Felicity

Gracelynn

Harley

Isabelle

Jerika-love!!

Kennidy-love!!

Lucie-cute!

Morgan

Natalie

Olivia-Alivia

Peyton

Raelin

Selena

Tessa

Valerie

Wendy

Yasmin

Zara
How about Elena (Ellie) or Megan. Blake is a gorgeous name but it doesn't really go very well with the older kids names the same with Destiny and Taylor as these are quite modern names and your kids names are not!



So I think James, Emma, Abbie and Megan is lovely:)
Of these i like Megan.

Megan Diane

Your other kids have sensible names so i would continue that and not give this one a totally different type of name.

other ideas are

Evelyn Grace

Madeline Faith "maddie"

Chloe Elise

Audra Rose

Sadie Mae

Good luck!
I don't like Blake (usually a boys' name), Destiny, Taylor, or Megan. I love Ellie though! Other suggestions:

Emily

Emerson (Emery)

Kate

Kelsey

Madelyn

Maddie

Madison

Katherine

Grace

Hallie

Aubrey

Kaylee

Kylie

Rylee

Alyssa

Olivia

Leah



EDIT: Katy - She already has girls named Emma and Abbie, and I think those names are adorable!
I don't really like Blake for a girl but I do like all the other names you've chosen! Out of those, my favorite is Ellie.

I also like Katie, Bailey, Jenna, Mariah, Kaitlyn, Savannah, Lilly, Kylie
i love ellie, but elle is cuter.

then i love

issabelle

kylie

melissa (missy)

stayton

blair

Lucie

isla

lucile

lily

anna

olivia

kellen

miranda

tally

elizabeth

ryan (for a girls middle name)

myles

vivian

carrie

erica

erin

coral

alice

rose

cameron
i like blake, but please not emma or abbie. those are way too common. how about andrea? audrey?

please answer mine!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvAUd.fy5X1v.RibeGqdakTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090308105600AAGQTJm
I like Blake, Taylor, %26amp; Megan. Megan is myy favorite.



Suggestions:

Averie

Jaylee

Esperanza

%26amp; Valery
Blake - Very cute!

Destiny - I don't really care for this name

Ellie - I love it! It would be a cute nickname for Ellison or Eleanor

Taylor - Great name! Very pretty.

Megan - It's alright.
i love megan and ellie

here's some suggestions:

rhian / rhiannon

skye

scarlett

mia / amelia

grace

isobel

sophie / sophia
Keira Lorelle

Adella Laurel

Kylie Lorraine

Jennifer Lorelei



I have a friend who's little sister is named Blakely...she is like, the cutest little kid ever!
I like Ellie the best but some other are:



Isabelle

Gariella

Chyenne

Autumn

Hannah

Madelyn

Natalia

Allyson

Brianna

Johannah

Elyse

Alysiah
Aubrey, Chelsey, McKenzie, Riley
I like Ellie. Some of my personal favorites are Isabella, Madison (Maddie), and Kira.
Maddie,

cute name and also to show respect dor madeling mcann
Ariel

melody

Taylor

Katy

Emma

Charlotte
Ellie or Peyton

Peyton Middle name Lynn!

:)
I love Ellie and Taylor.
Olive ,Emily and Kirsty are my favorite
ellie is so cute

these are names i like brooke, sophie, caitlyn, kayla
?G?I?R?L?S?



Aaliyah (Ah-Lee-Ah)



Aalivia (Ah-Live-E-Ah)



Aalorah (Ah-Lor-Ah)



Kadence (Kay-Dence)



Kalla (Kal-La)



Kyelie (Kye-Lee)



Rayne (Rain)



Willow



Meredith



Gentry (Jen-Tree)



Justice



Karianna (Kar-Ree-On-Na)



Kye



I'Lynn (I-lynn)



Mallory



Ashra (Ash-Rah)



Kachelle (Ka-Shell)



Raelynn (Ray-Lynn)



Rayleigh



Mayleigh



Maylynn



Kar'Myne (Car-Mine not Car-Men)



Rolyn (Row-Lynn)



Kaliyah (Kah-Lee-Ah)



Kallianna (Kah-Lee-On-Nah)



Charley



Shayley





I hope these could help! I love the name Emma by the way! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment